Tracking the right video metrics is beyond critical. Why? Because, in the words of the world-renowned management consultant Peter Drucker, “If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.”
Your video marketing can’t get better until you know where you stand.
Vidyard + Demand Metric have put together the top 6 Video Marketing Trends that explore where you stand in the ever-evolving world of video.
The State of Video Marketing report exists—it’s chock full of concrete statistics and benchmarks. For the fourth year in a row, we’ve partnered with Demand Metric to take a deep dive into how marketers are using video, seeing success, and what the future likely holds.
It’ll answer questions like:
- What factors lead to a higher video ROI?
- How many videos do other marketers produce? Is more better?
- How are others hosting and sharing videos?
- Do most marketers use internal or external resources?
- How are marketers using video data to enrich their CRM?
So what do you think of our video marketing trends? Are there any we missed? Drop your questions, comments, and queries in the comment section below.