Winners will be announced at Viewtopia Video Marketing Summit in San Francisco
KITCHENER, Ontario – September 8, 2016 – Vidyard today announced the 2016 Video Marketing Awards (VMAs) to recognize organizations, marketers and sales teams using video content and analytics in creative ways to connect with more buyers and deliver real results.
Nominations for the 2016 VMAs are now open. Winners will be announced at Viewtopia, the annual video marketing summit held on November 9-10 in San Francisco. Registration for the event opened Tuesday.
VMA entries are due by Sept. 30. Finalists will be notified by late October and winners will be honored at the VMAs ceremony live at Viewtopia.
Video is transforming all facets of the marketing and sales worlds, and Viewtopia is where you’ll learn some of the biggest ideas and innovations that are becoming crucial to the future of marketing and sales. Whether you’re a leader or practitioner, new to video or a seasoned creator, you’ll discover the impact video marketing can have on demand generation, content marketing, content production, marketing operations, sales enablement, and more.
The 10 categories for the 2016 VMAs are:
- Video Marketing Campaign of the Year: Awarded to the organization that has delivered the most impactful video marketing campaign in 2016.
- Best Personalized Video Campaign: Awarded to the organization who has used Personalized Video in a creative way to crush their targets and generate significant ROI.
- Best Use of Live Video, Webinars or Virtual Events: Awarded to the marketing team that has used live video, online webinars or virtual events to achieve great results.
- Best Use of Video for Sales Prospecting: Awarded to the organization that is making the best use of video as part of their outbound sales prospecting programs.
- Best Online Video Presence for a B2B Brand: Awarded to the B2B organization that is using video most effectively across its website, social media and other distribution channels to elevate its brand and increase overall audience engagement.
- Small Business, Big Bang: Awarded to the business with less than 100 employees that has used video strategically to generate big results and punch above its weight class.
- Video Marketing Tech Stack Award: Awarded to the organization that has demonstrated the most effective use of marketing and sales technologies to amplify the success of their video marketing programs.
- Breakout Video Marketer of the Year: Awarded to the marketing team who has demonstrated the most progress in establishing or improving their video marketing strategy in 2016.
- Video Marketing Impact Award: Awarded to the marketing team who has demonstrated the most dramatic ROI and impact on lead generation, pipeline and closed revenue as a result of a video marketing programs.
- Video Marketing Trailblazer: Awarded to a visionary marketer who has championed video marketing within their organization, and developed a video marketing strategy that has generated significant results and ROI for the business.
“Video has become more than just a powerful content medium, it’s a strategic weapon for connecting with more buyers, building better relationships and ultimately closing more business,” said Tyler Lessard, chief marketing officer at Vidyard. “We’re excited to host the second annual Video Marketing Awards to recognize marketing and sales teams that are using video in strategic ways to generate success for their business.”
Winners of the 2015 VMAs included marketing and sales teams from Act-On, BenefitMall, Ceridian, Gainsight, Hootsuite, Lattice Engines, Salesforce and Zuora. Read the 2015 VMAs recap blog to learn about last year’s winners.
Visit the Video Marketing Awards page to learn about the VMAs and submit an entry.
For more information on Viewtopia or to register, visit www.vidyard.com/viewtopia.
Vidyard (Twitter: @Vidyard) is the video intelligence platform that helps businesses drive more revenue through the use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, Vidyard helps businesses drive greater engagement in their video content, track the viewing activities of each individual viewer, and turn those views into action. Global leaders such as Honeywell, McKesson, Lenovo, LinkedIn, Cision, Citibank, MongoDB and Sharp rely on Vidyard to power their video content strategies and turn viewers into customers.
Phone: (281) 543-0669