They say it takes a village to raise a child, but the same is true when it comes to retaining your customers.
Everyone needs to pull together—from the people who build your product or service to the people who implement and support it, and everybody in between.
Depending on your business model, your company could have half a dozen or more departments who "own" at least one touch point with your customer. So how do you ensure that each experience at every touch point with all your teams is consistently on message?
Join experts from Vidyard and Gainsight as they discuss the strategy of cross-function customer experience (CX) as part of a company-wide focus on customer success.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Who should own customer experience.
- How to coordinate right-time, right-message communications.
- Why video is the most powerful tool you're not using.
- How to align support, product, sales and marketing, account management, CSM, and all other customer-facing functions.
- How to measure and benchmark key CX metrics.
Distinguished VP, Service Technology Research
Vice President of Customer Success, Ops and Support
Senior Product Marketing Manager