EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
A. Event Registration
For questions about registration, please contact Vidyard Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note all fees and registration offerings are subject to change.
The Vidyard server or designated timekeeper shall be the official timekeeper for the purposes of determining the timing of any registration or notification.
REGISTRATION, SUBSTITUTIONS, AND CHANGES POLICY
Conference pass registrations may be substituted for another employee from the same company or for another student/faculty member at the same institution. Substitution requests must be made in writing, via email to email@example.com no later than 11:59pm PST on November 4, 2016. Substitution requests are granted at the sole discretion of Vidyard. Registrants may not share a conference pass. Sharing a pass may result in expulsion from the Conference and forfeiture of the full conference fee.
Passes are not replaceable except at the discretion of Vidyard and may be subject to a full conference fee for a replacement.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
In order to attend the Conference, you will be required to pay the registration fee. If you wish to cancel your registration, you must do so in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel BEFORE 11:59PM PST on October 1818, 2016, you will receive a refund less a US$50.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel AFTER 11:59PM PST on October 18, 2016, no refunds will be issued.
- If you do not attend the Conference, and did not cancel your registration according to the cancellation policy noted above, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- By registering, you agree to receive periodic communications from Vidyard and its affiliates concerning Vidyard, events and the Vidyard User Conference. Please note that if you opt out of receiving broader marketing communications from Vidyard targeting consumers, you will continue to receive Vidyard Events communications until you opt to stop receiving these communications separately.
- Note: See https://www.vidyard.com/viewtopia for current available programs and schedules. Conference program and event schedules are subject to change.
- You may be subject to additional T&Cs during registration based on your registration package.
- Payment for all Conference fees must be paid at time of registration by credit card. If you do not have a credit card please email email@example.com. Payment must be received in full for entry to the Conference.
- Vidyard is not responsible if you are traveling from outside the US and your travel visa approval is not received on time. Arranging for your travel visa is the sole responsibility of the registrant.
- Cancellation of travel reservations and hotel reservations is the exclusive responsibility of the Registrant. Neither Vidyard or Registration Services will be held responsible for any cancellation fees or surcharges, including but not limited to hotel or airfare cancellation fees, for Registrants who have made their own travel arrangements (either with or without the assistance of Registration Services).
- Neither Vidyard nor Registration Services shall be responsible for any disparity in amounts refunded due to currency fluctuations from time of purchase to time of refund.
REGISTRATION PACKAGES AND DISCOUNT PROGRAMS
All prices are quoted in US (USD) dollars.
Full Conference Pass
- Regular Registration Rate: $499 (expires 11:59PM PST Nov 8, 2016)
Includes: access to Keynotes, Vidyard Party, sessions, and meal room on November 9 and 10, 2016.
- Onsite Registration Rate: $499 (effective 12:00AM PST Nov 9, 2016)
Includes: access to Keynotes, Vidyard Party, sessions, meal room on Nov 9 and 10, 2016.
- Early Bird Discount Rate: $349 (Register before 11:59PM PST September 30, 2016 to receive $150 off the regular registration rate.)
Includes: access to Keynotes, Vidyard Party, sessions, and meal room on Nov 9 and 10, 2016.
B. Event Attendance
By attending the 2016 Vidyard User Conference (“Conference”), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- While attending the Conference, you must wear your conference badge at all times.
- As an attendee of the Conference, you understand that you will have the opportunity to participate in a number of contests, raffles, and other games (collectively, “games”) for various prizes. You agree that you will be bound by all decisions from the judges of such games.
- If you win a prize, you cannot substitute or exchange the prize for cash or for any other prize.
- By attending the Conference, you are granting to Vidyard, its affiliates and service providers the right to film, record, use and display your name and/or likeness, photographs, performance, and voice for the purposes of advertising and trade in connection with Vidyard marketing and promotion, without further notice, permission, or compensation, unless prohibited by law; provided, however, Vidyard shall not use your name and/or likeness for the marketing and promotion of products other than the Conference or future iterations of the Conference. Vidyard shall own all photographs and videos taken at the Conference and may copyright the same. Vidyard will not be liable to you for any distortion or illusionary effect resulting from the publication of any such photographs and videos.
- You assume all liability for and waive and release any and all rights, demands, losses, liabilities, claims and causes of action whatsoever which you may now or later be entitled to assert against Vidyard and its affiliates. This release covers claims for death, injury, or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused by, contributed to, or arising out of your attendance of the Conference, including participation in any activities at booths, any games in which you choose to participate, and any prizes you may win in connection with such games. This release will be binding upon your heirs.
- Vidyard and its affiliate third party agencies may collect various personal information from the registrant in order to facilitate registration. Attendees may also have their ‘badge’ scanned by sponsors. By completing and submitting the information requested in the Conference registration, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of your information by Vidyard or its third party affiliates for event planning/management and Vidyard and Conference sponsor marketing purposes. Your information will not be disclosed as except as outlined above. Vidyard encourages registrants to check with sponsors regarding their specific privacy policies and purposes for collecting information when their badge is scanned at a booth. Any decision by the registrant to share personal information with any sponsor/exhibitor is the sole responsibility of the registrant. Vidyard is not responsible for information provided by registrants to sponsors/exhibitors either at the Conference or through the mobile app nor is Vidyard liable for anything done by sponsors/exhibitors with such information
- YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED. SECTION 1542 READS AS FOLLOWS: “CERTAIN CLAIMS NOT AFFECTED BY A GENERAL RELEASE. A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS UNDER ANY LAW SIMILAR TO SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA THAT MAY EXIST IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE.
- Vidyard reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without limitation. Vidyard reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, restrict participation in the Conference and related events/activities.