New video selling solution offers native integration with Salesforce platform
Kitchener, Ontario – September 15, 2015 – Vidyard, the leading platform for video marketing and video analytics, today announced Vidyard for Sales, a new video selling solution that helps B2B sales teams prospect and sell with video content and use viewer analytics to better understand their buyers and close more deals.
Video has emerged as the most effective content medium for attracting, educating, and converting potential buyers, but until now its use has been mainly limited to marketing teams as a way to build brand awareness and better engage website visitors. By making it simple for any sales rep or solutions engineer to access existing video content, create new videos, compile custom playlists, share them directly with customers and prospects, and track who is watching which content, Vidyard for Sales now makes video an accessible and powerful tool for advancing customer relationships and boosting sales effectiveness.
“Marketers are already realizing the benefits of online video content as a better way to engage audiences, but there’s a huge untapped opportunity for video in B2B sales to not only build better relationships and close more deals but to do it more efficiently than ever,” said Michael Litt, CEO and co-founder of Vidyard. “On-demand video is the salesperson that never sleeps, and we’re excited to break down the barriers to adoption to help sales teams realize the full potential of video as a critical tool for prospecting, selling and customer success.”
Record, Share, Personalize and Track
For everyone from Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to Account Executives (AEs) to Customer Success Managers (CSMs), Vidyard for Sales helps to improve effectiveness and efficiency throughout the sales cycle with the following capabilities:
- Centralized access to all your videos: With centralized asset management and integration with YouTube channels from both mobile and desktop, anyone in sales can easily find and share top performing videos from across the company whether public-facing marketing videos, private product demonstrations, or even custom ”selfie” videos recorded by sales.
- Easily record new video content: Need to record a new video? No problem. Quickly record, upload and privately share new videos using your webcam or mobile device, or easily turn a PowerPoint presentation into a narrated video with Vidyard Studio.
- Video personalization: Get your audience’s attention with 1-to-1 personalized videos. With the click of a button, seamlessly add the recipient’s name, company logo or other unique content into the video itself to increase engagement and conversion rates.
- Private video sharing and viewer tracking: Securely share individual videos or custom playlists and track who watched, how long they remained engaged and which parts they skipped or replayed to gather powerful customer insights.
- Native integration with CRM and marketing tools: Vidyard’s integrations with leading sales and marketing clouds make it a snap to record, share, and track engagement in videos from inside the tools they’re already using every day.
Fully Integrated with Salesforce
Vidyard for Sales can work in a standalone fashion, or as a native solution within the Salesforce platform. Vidyard’s deep integrations with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Chatter, Community Cloud and Salesforce1 Mobile enable sales teams to record, access, share, personalize and track engagement in video content all from within their existing Salesforce applications. In addition to improving sales effectiveness, Vidyard for Sales also enables sales leaders and business executives to track the ROI on video content to identify which assets are helping to generate the most pipeline and revenue, and which reps are using them effectively.
Vidyard will be demonstrating the Vidyard for Sales solution this week at Dreamforce 2015 at booth N2004 in Moscone Center North. For more information on Vidyard for Sales, please visit www.vidyard.com/sales and www.vidyard.com/salesforce.
Vidyard (Twitter: @Vidyard) is the industry’s leading video marketing platform that helps marketers drive results and ROI with online video content. With Vidyard, customers can add video to their websites in minutes, get real-time analytics, syndicate video to social networks and YouTube, create calls to action, optimize search engine hits, capture leads, and brand their player skins all from one place. Vidyard integrates with key marketing automation and CRM tools to deliver user-level video engagement data, turning views into sales.
Phone: (226) 220-5351
Virtual Event|Nov 29th & 30th, 2017
The Video Marketing & Sales Virtual SummitRegister
Thanks for subscribing!
Learn how Vidyard helps you manage, optimize, analyze
and integrate video content.