It’s really difficult to plan a journey if you don’t know your destination. Getting in the car and driving until you find something cool is a great way to spend an afternoon in your late teens, but the same concept is difficult to apply to your video marketing. It’s easy to produce video — but without knowing what you want to get out of it, and most importantly, the metrics for success, you may find your efforts aren’t producing the results you want.
But how do you find the right data to set goals? Video marketing stats are hard to come by, and are usually outdated. That’s why we’re excited to present the 3rd Annual State of Video Marketing Report, the latest Benchmark Report from Demand Metric, sponsored by Vidyard. From the rise of personalized video to key trends in the ROI of video marketing, this report has all the data you need to understand the state of video marketing, and see how other marketers are using video analytics, measuring ROI, and more!
Digging Into the Video Marketing Data
Demand Metric looked at every facet of the video marketing spectrum to help you understand not only how marketers are using video, but where they’re finding success. Here’s a sample of what you’ll find – click on these to tweet!
- Over 90% of marketers said video marketing was becoming more important
- Video is most commonly used on websites and social media, and explainer videos are the top used asset
- Over 60% of marketers are increasing their video marketing budgets
- For marketers personalizing their content marketing, over half are personalizing video
- Marketers that measure video success regularly end up budgeting more for video
These high-level takeaways are great, but to see the full story you need to download the full benchmark report!