How to Lead Your Remote Sales Team with Video
An efficient remote sales team is a successful remote sales team—but achieving that efficiency isn’t easy. Video engages your team in a format that’s simple, clear, and time-saving. It’s perfect for onboarding, coaching, and team communication.Download the Report
HubSpot’s Tips for Video Success
- 1. Internal Communication
Use video to internally communicate with your remote sales team. “When I’m sharing a message out to the sales organization I know whether that message is received and viewed. It tells me who is paying attention.”
- 2. Video as Sales Management
Implement video as a sales management best practice. “Use video to summarize notes from your sales manager meetings.”
- 3. Build A Video Library
“Our sales engineers create Video Hubs with content devoted to particular topics. They have built up quite a library.”
How a HubSpot Sales Manager Helped His Team Take Off Using Video
HubSpot sales manager Morgan Jacobson delivers the top takeaways from his sales team’s own video enablement rollout.
- Use video across your sales cycle. Chart out your typical sales process, then match up the types of videos you can use at each stage.
- Create evergreen content. These are videos you’ll be able to use over and over again to save time and effort.
- Demo the use of video to your sales team in three acts. 1) Why they should use video; 2) How to use video; and 3) The results they can achieve using video.