Video is an incredibly powerful medium and its value to businesses is only increasing.
As the use of video increases, it’s important to have benchmarks to guide best practices, identify opportunities, and evaluate success. That’s why Vidyard created the third-annual Video in Business Benchmark Report, which analyzes business’ use of video to support marketing and sales efforts.
Join Tyler Lessard, VP Marketing at Vidyard, as he distills the key findings from this report to help you elevate your marketing strategy with the use of video.
During this webcast, you’ll discover:
- Common types of videos you should be producing
- Channels you should use to share your video content
- How long your video content should be, according to video type
- What video trends gained popularity last year
- Vidyard’s forecasts for 2019