Winners for best use of video in B2B and B2C marketing campaigns to be announced at upcoming Space Camp video marketing summit in San Francisco.
Kitchener, Ontario – July 22, 2015 – Vidyard, the video marketing and analytics leader, today announced the 2015 Video Marketing Awards (VMAs) to recognize organizations and individual marketers using video content and video analytics to drive revenue and boost marketing results.
Nominations for the 2015 VMAs are now open and winners will be announced at the Space Camp video marketing summit Oct. 6-7 in San Francisco. Entries are due by Aug. 31. Finalists will be notified by Sept. 9 and provided free passes to the Space Camp conference. Space Camp (formerly Ignite) will bring together leading B2B and B2C marketers to explore the strategic use of video marketing to generate leads, boost engagement and increase sales.
Following the popularity of last year’s inaugural event and VMA awards, Vidyard has expanded the categories for the 2015 VMAs to include the following:
- Best Integrated Video Marketing Campaign: Awarded to the organization that demonstrated the most strategic and integrated use of video across a multi-platform marketing program or campaign, such as email, online, social, and mobile.
- Best Explainer, Infographic or Whiteboard Video: Awarded to the marketing team who achieved impressive marketing results with an infographic, explainer or whiteboard video or video series.
- Video Marketing Tech Stack: Awarded to the marketing organization that has demonstrated the most effective use of multiple marketing technologies – such as marketing automation, video marketing platform, personalization technology and others – to amplify the success of their video marketing programs.
- B2B “Smarketing” Award: Awarded to the B2B marketing organization that has used video content and video marketing technology to improve sales effectiveness and drive sales and marketing alignment.
- Breakout Video Marketer: Awarded to the marketing team who has demonstrated the most progress in establishing or improving their video marketing strategy in 2015.
- Video Marketing Trailblazer Award: Awarded to a visionary marketer who has championed video marketing within their organization, and developed a video marketing strategy that has generated significant results and ROI for the business.
- Video Marketing Impact Award: Awarded to the marketing team who has demonstrated the most dramatic ROI and impact on lead generation, pipeline and closed revenue as a result of a video marketing programs.
“There are other awards out there for online and viral videos, but none of them focus on video marketing initiatives that tie back to getting business done,” said Vidyard CEO and co-founder Michael Litt. “The Video Marketing Awards are about recognizing the video marketing programs, organizations and marketers that have generated the best business results.”
Video Marketing Award entries are due by Aug. 31st. Finalists will be notified by Sept. 9 and provided with complementary passes to Space Camp.
Visit the Video Marketing Awards page to learn more about the VMAs and submit an entry.
For more information on Space Camp or to register, visit www.vidyard.com/spacecamp.
Vidyard (Twitter: @Vidyard) is the industry’s leading video marketing platform that helps marketers drive results and ROI with online video content. With Vidyard, customers can add video to their websites in minutes, get real-time analytics, syndicate video to social networks and YouTube, create calls to action, optimize search engine hits, capture leads, and brand their player skins all from one place. Vidyard integrates with key marketing automation and CRM tools to deliver user-level video engagement data, turning views into sales.
Phone: (226) 220-5351
Virtual Event|Nov 29th & 30th, 2017
The Video Marketing & Sales Virtual SummitRegister
Thanks for subscribing!
Learn how Vidyard helps you manage, optimize, analyze
and integrate video content.