We all need a little poke of motivation every once in a while. It happens to the best of us.
Sometimes it’s as simple as an afternoon coffee, and sometimes it comes from your super fit, super loud personal trainer. But today, it comes from 25 people who have spoken wise words about content marketing, video, and … well … life. So soak them in and rise to the challenge of attracting and converting.
You’re feeling a spike of “go get ’em” in your blood, aren’tcha? Spread that feeling around!
Share the Inspiration!
- “Video allows us to tell the great stories of our customers, rather than our own.” – @bo_tweetrick (Tweet this!)
- “You’ve probably got a device on you that can shoot decent video, so what’s stopping you? Capture and share some moments.” – @stevegarfield (Tweet this!)
- “To be successful and grow your business and revenues, you must match the way you market your products with the way your prospects learn about and shop for your products.” – @bhalligan (Tweet this!)
- “Great marketing starts with great stories. Be unique, inspire, and connect.” – @MarketingProfs (Tweet this!)
- “You never really learn much from hearing yourself talk.” – George Clooney (Tweet this!)
- “Your customers aren’t in it to be engaged. They’re looking to be entertained.” – @msweezey (Tweet this!)
- “Using video to connect with a prospect is so much more than a cold call. It humanizes the selling process.” – @jill_rowley (Tweet this!)
- “Institutions that once had to go through media to deliver information are now themselves media.” – @anachison (Tweet this!)
- “Content is the reason search began in the first place.” – @leeodden (Tweet this!)
- “Online video is the Swiss army knife of internet marketing. It really can be used all over the customer lifecycle, whether it’s customer service, marketing, or even recruitment.” – @markrrobertson (Tweet this!)
- “Comedy can cut through all the noise … it connects with people so they listen.” – @timwasher (Tweet this!)
- “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but the stories you tell.” – @thisissethsblog (Tweet this!)
- “Increasingly, the mass marketing is turning into a mass of niches.” – @chr1sa (Tweet this!)
- “Once you have your questions and stories, map them to the buying process – just as your prospect will experience them.” – @ardath421 (Tweet this!)
- “No one ever succeeds without the help of others.” – @RealJayAbraham (Tweet this!)
- “What makes content engaging is relevancy. You need to connect the contact information with the content information.” – @Gail_Goodman (Tweet this!)
- “Your viewers have to walk away feeling like they took more away from you than you took from them.” – @sc00ter5 (Tweet this!)
- “People expect a request for them to take some action … Yet still, B2Bs avoid CTAs like they carry the bubonic plague or something.” – @neilpatel (Tweet this!)
- “The play button is the most compelling call to action on the web.” – @michaellitt (Tweet this!)
- “Everyone has preconceived notions about what people think of the brand. Bring in new perspectives to challenge these notions all the time.” – @justinlomax (Tweet this!)
- “Measurement is like laundry. It piles up the longer you wait to do it.” – @ambercadabra (Tweet this!)
- “Create videos with a distinct purpose. Anticipate your ideal consumer’s needs and create content to address those needs.” – @brianrotsztein (Tweet this!)
- “Give the time and the energy to let amazing creatives do creative work.” – @paullyoung (Tweet this!)
- “Top of funnel content must be intellectually divorced from your product but emotionally wed to it.” – @jchernov (Tweet this!)
- “If you’re not failing every now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative.” – Woody Allen (Tweet this!)