Ahh, a new year. There’s nothing quite like it.
After several major holidays spent watching football and parades, and eating way too much of the unhealthiest foods known to man…
It feels like a fresh start. Like everything you did last year – you can do it better this time around.
It’s the same in marketing, isn’t it? A new fiscal year means a whole slew of new objectives, goals, campaigns, initiatives… and the budget to make them happen. But this year, you have an opportunity to do something really different. You have an opportunity to tap into the power of video.
This isn’t an “Oh, that’s a nice thought” kind of opportunity. It’s a chance to take your marketing strategy into overdrive. A chance for you to reach your marketing goals – and wave as you pass them by.
Don’t believe me? Here are a few reasons why you should.
Download the full infographic here!
Share some key findings!
- Audiences are 10x more likely to engage with video than other blog or social content. (Click to tweet!)
- 71% of marketers say conversion rates from video outperform their other marketing content. (Click to tweet!)
- Stories are 22x more memorable than facts alone. (Click to tweet!)
- Our brains process visuals 60,000 times faster than text. (Click to tweet!)
- 52% of marketers say video delivers better ROI than any other type of content. (Click to tweet!)
- According to Cisco, online video traffic will reach 80% by 2019. (Click to tweet!)
- 92% of B2B companies plan to use video in marketing in 2016. (Click to tweet!)