Video has been a game changer for marketing and sales – and it’s only getting better from here. Whether you’re a marketer looking to take your video strategy to the next level, or a sales leader getting your team ramped up on video as the perfect prospecting tool, here at Vidyard we’re firm believers that you can never know too much.
That’s why we’re excited to announce Fast Forward — the virtual event for video! Here are the details:
When: April 11
What: A full-day virtual event dedicated to all things video for marketing and sales
Who: You! And anyone on your team that wants to use video more effectively!
Registration for this event opens today, and we’ve got a jam-packed day of keynotes including:
- The Expanding Role of Video in the Age of Connected Customers featuring Vala Afshar, Chief Digital Evangelist at Salesforce
- How to Make Video the Star of Your Entire Customer Experience (and Why That’s a Good Idea) featuring Jay Baer, President of Convince and Convert and Bestselling Author of Youtility
- Practical Steps to Becoming a Video-Enabled Business a panel discussion with Todd Hartley, CEO at WireBuzz, Kristina Cleary, CMO at Ceridian, and Victor Haseman, Video Strategy Marketing Director at Salesforce
And if those talks weren’t exciting enough on their own, we have over 15 breakout sessions spread across four categories:
- Video Marketing Best Practices,
- Using Video to Accelerate Pipeline,
- Boosting Sales Performance with Video, and
- Using Vidyard to Drive Better Results with Video.
Whether you’re a seasoned video marketer looking to drive more ROI from your video campaigns or a sales leader looking to ramp your team up on video, there’s something for everyone at Fast Forward.
Subscribe to Vidyard's Blog
Join 40,000+ video lovers! Get Vidyard's latest
articles straight to your inbox.
Thanks for subscribing!
Learn how Vidyard helps you manage, optimize, analyze
and integrate video content.