Based on research by the Fournaise Marketing Group, over 70% of marketers failed to deliver quantifiable results for their marketing efforts in 2013.
In other words, y’got crackin’, but you weren’t trackin’.
Focusing on new media tactics believed to be “game changers”, you may have released cool initiatives, but overlooked the importance of tracking pipeline or researching optimized customer value propositions. On a whole, you failed to prove any real value.
So we’ve got a new mission for you.
We want you to become an Agent of ROI.
Check out our latest video infographic to see how video can help you track and report on your pipeline. It’s serious business. I mean, it comes from V-Bot Industries. They’re located in a secret mountain cave…
Share this Image On Your Site
Some Stats to Share With Your Peeps!
- Over 70% of global marketers failed to deliver quantifiable ROI last year. See the Infographic by @Vidyard: (Click to Tweet)
- 43% of video marketers are able to capture content metrics across all channels whereas only 16% of non-video users have this ability. (Click to Tweet)
- Video marketers’ websites have a 4.8% conversion rate on avg. Non-video sites? Just 2.9% (a 65% increase!) (Click to Tweet)
- Average cost per marketing-generated lead is $93 for companies using video. $115 for non-video users (Click to Tweet)
- Companies using video require 37% fewer unique site visits to generate leads. (Click to Tweet)
Tweet the whole infographic!
Ah go on, you know you wannnnt to…(Tweet that link!)
Need more Video Marketing Stats?
If you can’t get enough of this video marketing business, see our other infographic on how video influences your customers’ decisions.