Lead gen is the lifeblood of marketing. But most lead gen activities are … well, kinda sucky. They take too much time, cost too much, and produce too few MQLs, not to mention customers.
Okay, there’s no reverse vacuum.
But there is Jay Baer! And he has some phenomenal secrets for getting more leads without alienating your prospects. He’ll be sharing those secrets in the webinar 7 Ways to Unsuck your Lead Gen on April 20th.
[callout-content text=”On-Demand Webinar: 7 Ways to Unsuck Your Lead Gen” button=”Watch Now!” url=”https://www.vidyard.com/webinars/7-ways-to-unsuck-your-lead-gen/?source=blog”]
You should probably be there. It’d really be a real shame if you weren’t. And hey, if you were to join, you’d learn:
- The lie every marketer tells themselves at night
- Why marketers (yes, even you!) refuse to believe in the Golden Rule
- How to atomize your content and increase your lead gen mileage
- Why the future of lead gen is pictures, not words
- Why the best lead gen transcends the transaction
Right, we’ll see you there.